1. Clothes shop - I'm a cheapskate when it comes to clothes so I get almost all of my clothes from H&M and Uniqlo.
2. Furniture shop - I haven't bought any furniture for years but I only want to buy vintage from now on so I'll say Ebay & flea markets.
3. Sweet - Green & Black's Milk Chocolate, Swedish pick'n'mix (plockgodis), quinoa & date syrup bars and agave nectar as sweetener.
4. City - London. But I also loved visiting Amsterdam & Kyoto. And Stockholm in summer is pretty special too.
5. Drink - Water! Boring I know, but I love it. That and lots and lots of tea, any kind apart from lapsang souchong - yuk.
6. Music - Fats Waller, Billie Holiday, Duke Ellington, Robert Johnson, early John Lee Hooker, De La Soul, A tribe called Quest, Beastie Boys, Depeche Mode, Ethiopiques, funk, bossa nova, breakbeat, rare groove and recently I find myself only listening to classical music on the radio...
7. TV-series - The Wire! The best TV-show e.v.e.r.! So sad it's all over now. Otherwise I mainly follow(ed) comedy series: Flight of the Conchords, Curb your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, King of the Hill & Family Guy.
8. Film - Rushmore, Seven Samurai, Red Beard, Napoleon Dynamite, The Virgin Suicides, Amelie, The Night of the Hunter, The Science of Sleep.
9. Workout - Pilates & yoga 2-3 times a week and cycling around London.
10. Pastries - Swedish cinnamon buns, sticky chocolate cake (kladd kaka) and scones with clotted cream & jam.
11. Coffee - Never. Don't like the taste at all.