06/10/2008

11 details


1. Clothes shop - I'm a cheapskate when it comes to clothes so I get almost all of my clothes from H&M and Uniqlo.

2. Furniture shop - I haven't bought any furniture for years but I only want to buy vintage from now on so I'll say Ebay & flea markets. 

3. Sweet - Green & Black's Milk Chocolate, Swedish pick'n'mix (plockgodis), quinoa & date syrup bars and agave nectar as sweetener. 

4. City - London. But I also loved visiting Amsterdam & Kyoto. And Stockholm in summer is pretty special too.

5. Drink - Water! Boring I know, but I love it. That and lots and lots of tea, any kind apart from lapsang souchong - yuk.

6. Music - Fats Waller, Billie Holiday, Duke Ellington, Robert Johnson, early John Lee Hooker, De La Soul, A tribe called Quest, Beastie Boys, Depeche Mode, Ethiopiques, funk, bossa nova, breakbeat, rare groove and recently I find myself only listening to classical music on the radio...

7. TV-series - The Wire! The best TV-show e.v.e.r.! So sad it's all over now. Otherwise I mainly follow(ed) comedy series: Flight of the Conchords, Curb your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, King of the Hill & Family Guy.

8. Film - Rushmore, Seven Samurai, Red Beard, Napoleon Dynamite, The Virgin Suicides, Amelie, The Night of the Hunter, The Science of Sleep.

9. Workout - Pilates & yoga 2-3 times a week and cycling around London.

10. Pastries - Swedish cinnamon buns, sticky chocolate cake (kladd kaka) and scones with clotted cream & jam.

11. Coffee - Never. Don't like the taste at all.

I was tagged by Emma. I tag: Fanja, Asphalt & Air and Sandra.

11 comments:

  1. good details! its funny that all these details often are things we other wise don't talk about! i love rushmore! but can't believe you don't like coffee! i had this idea that the blogging gen and the coffee gen are closely related

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Napoleon, what are you gonna do today?"
    "I do whatever I wanna do, gosh!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's great to see that i'm not the only person in the world that doesn't like coffee...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. har du alltid älskat London?
    eller växte det fram?

    ReplyDelete
  5. snygg blus! (H&M?) :D aha hade du redan blitt taggad..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these questions.
    they are so much fun!
    thanks for the tag, i'd be happy to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mette: sorry to ruin your theory ;0) I guess I'm tea girl through and through...

    freshmilk: sweet!

    esti: me too! I have a feeling we're in the minority..

    alexandra hedberg: jag var anglofil redan som 12-åring, bestämde mig redan då att det var hit jag skulle flytta. det har naturligtvis varit perioder där jag inte gillat stan och kännt mig frustrerad, men det känns verkligen som hemma nu.

    lisen: blusen är från gap (för omväxlings skull!).

    asphatltandair: looking forward to reading your answers :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. detta gjorde ju du med stiiiil som susanne ljung hade sagt. hoho.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this was a wonderful first post to read as an introduction to your lovely blog. we have very similar music taste ( i love de la) :)

    stop by my blog and say hi sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snygga skjortan. Gillar när knapparna sitter på axeln sådär.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Famapa,thank you for inviting me to participate, i've only just got my internet connection back at home after almost two weeks without it. i've got so much to catch up, i'll try and play the game soon. have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.