29/01/2009

On my desk




Katrine tagged me to show my desk. It's funny, even though I'm the one using it, it still feels like the hubby's. He set it all up when we moved in, but it didn't take long before I took over as he was on his laptop most of the time anyway. I haven't changed a thing, although I did choose the wall colour, placed a Valentine's polaroid on the keyboard and brought in the tea light holders :) 

I tag: Celine, Alice and Charlotte.

Whoops, Alice has already done hers so I tag Kerry!

7 comments:

  1. ou i like all the little friends that you have around the desk. especially that little a bit shy looking one on the second photo;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vad fint du har det. ögonen fixerade direkt på hyllan med alla figurerna. och den där skrivaren känner jag igen. den står här också som en klump i fönstret :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me though! :) I love that wall colour. We have all our walls a bright white but I keep wondering about changing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post! Thank you for tagging me! I enjoy your blog, great photos
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice as ice!
    Lilla polaroidspegeln är genial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for tagging me famapa!! I will go home to take some photos quickly! Your desk is so well organized, and I ♥ the valentines polaroid! (which reminds me AHH! Valentines day is coming up...I better do something for my man!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. så fint! och alla figurerna också, wow:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.