30/12/2008

In need of a re-boot





Every other day I feel utterly exhausted. Over the past week I've gotten into the bad habit of going to bed late and waking up late (I mean 11.45 am-late, that's teenager time for chrissakes!). We had every intention of getting out of the house yesterday but I just couldn't wake up enough. I'm setting the alarm from now on, this has to stop! Anyway, as you can see in these pictures the table is now wearing a xmas present, the three (!) of us received a lovely package containing wrist-worms and sweets (all gone already) from the lovely Sandra and for the rest of the afternoon we hardly moved from the living room at all.

7 comments:

  1. i so know what you mean! well actually i get up pretty early compared to 11.45, but from january i have to go to work at 6.30 and i do not know how to get up!!! a reboot sounds so good. i imagine that your head would be totally clear afterwards! love the little Mo-wrist worms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. var det inte du som hade problem med att sova för ett par veckor? minns att du skrev något sånt på min blogg och jag hade samma problem då... nu kan jag knappt vakna på morgonen. idag steg jag upp 11:30. det vänder på sig :) (fast i fel riktning?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh. I've fallen into the holiday sleeping late trap too! Must be a common ailment this time o' year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samma här, jag bara sover och sover!

    OH!..jag trodde först att ni väntar småtramp, men sen såg jag att de minsta värmarna var åt little Mo;) Supersöta!

    Gott nytt år!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I have been the same, sleeping until noon and everything -I hope I can change this bad habit, starting tomorrow :)
    Little Mo's wrist worms are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i, too, need a re-boot (and need to stop sleeping in like a teenager!...but it is fun, isn't it?)
    the photo second from the bottom is mystical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel so much better that I'm not the only one under this sleeping spell! I'm back to normal now with the help of the alarm, but I don't fully trust myself to wake up at a reasonable hour without one :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.