14/03/2009

Double tag




This week I was tagged by Esti & Brian. Because of the nature of this tag I've answered the questions that were in Esti's. If I answered the questions in Brian's tag as well I would in turn pass on a huge tag! Anyway, these are the rules: 
1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.

What is your current obsession?
Minuet in G major by Bach, I'm working my way through it on the piano.

What are you wearing right now?
Leggings, cropped baggy trousers, a long-sleeved t-shirt under a Rodebjer top, a mens cardigan, slippers and a home made neck warmer.

Do you nap a lot?
Sometimes.

Who was the last person you hugged?
Gazzarazza, a friend from my old workplace.

If you were a tree, what tree would you be?
A cherry tree.

What's for dinner?
Left-overs (prawn couscous).

What was the last thing you bought?
A pair of Clarks shoes, my hunt for comfy shoes is over!

What are you listening to right now?
The traffic in my street, the hum of the computer and the sound of me typing.

What is your favourite weather?
Sunny and hot, sunny and snow.

What's on your beside table?
Books, clock, water jug + glass, hand cream, earplugs, toys, a painting, a lamp, a japanese good luck token, an Alan Fletcher clam ashtray (inside it: lipbalm, paracetamol, inhaler, rennies and photo booth strip with me and the hubby on it from '97)

Say something to the person/s who tagged you.
Esti: ¡Hola! Que te pasa? Muchas gracias por el tag :) (is that right?)
Brian: I love the fact that are you're a man in a world of women ;)

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
In the Alps.

Favourite vacation spot?
Tough one... but I guess Bali will always be special to me.

Name the things you can't live without.
The hubby, my loved ones, Little Mo, my cameras, music, good food, a bike and comfy shoes.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A spoon to attack a huge serving of mango and sticky rice pudding with.

What is your favourite tea flavour?
Earl Grey.

What would you like to get rid of?
Nasty people.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? 
To LA so I could see my friends I haven't seen in a while.

Who would you like to get stuck in a lift with?
David Attenborough. There's so much to ask.


Have yourselves a wonderful weekend!

20 comments:

  1. wow vad många frågor du hade i din tag! och vad duktig du varit på att svara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lena skippade massor av sina frågor så den tag som du fått är mycket kortare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the effort you've made to write in Spanish. You made me laugh, ha, ha... 'Cause "Qué te pasa?" means "what's wrong with you?" and you probably meant "Qué tal?", that is "What's up?"
    Ha, ha... It's so kind of you...
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the two top pictures of your post go so well together! they contrast each other but at the same time the plates mirror the white flowers etc...nice. well picture analysis aside - thanks for tagging me! i'll give it a go tomorrow : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi famapa. thank you for your kind comment and for tagging me :) have a wonderful weekend.

    ps: i am in love with your cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. famapa, nevermind your spanish! I thought it was really sweet!
    I don't have the slightest idea of sweedish...
    Hasta luego!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! that is one crazy tag! i will have to gather some energy for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GAH! I was so close to buying those clarks when I was in Spain! We would have been shoe twins! But they did not look good on me, and I am still in search for a pair of jazzy oxfords (that is what I call them, and I could be totally wrong!)
    Oi! This is a hefty tag! Thanks! It is going to be a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. svåra frågor, bra svar. jag återkommer när jag tagit mej samman med denna mängd av frågetecken. ha en fin helg du med nu i bekväma kläder o skor (snygga dessutom). klem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the first picture could be a pattern for a nice fabric.
    I'm jealous you already have these trees full of spring!
    but I'm living almost in the alps - so spring is not here yet. only traces of it...

    I'm a clarks fan as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. excellent - i'll do the tag soon.
    by the way, have you eaten at the restaurant at the royal festival hall? i've always meant to try it since they've jazzed it up again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. jiiiz, det är rolig läsning men när ska jag ta mej tiden o svara o tänka? har jag ens svaren på alla? hehe

    söndag imorrn, hm..det hänger på vädret.

    en fråga: den frågan man addar själv, ska man ha med den själv / ta bort en att inte själv svara på?

    trevlig helg!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ha, thanks for playing -- i hope your weekend is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. celine: what a coincidence! I think they call them either jazz shoes or oxfords or brouges? I don't really know either ;)

    mary: I haven't... I guess it'd be fun to try, maybe they have a recession cheap lunch offer these days? it's certainly a good looking restaurant!

    lisen: jag tog bort en fråga från tag:en som jag fick och hittade på en själv som jag svarade på... men vilken ;0) ?
    känn ingen press på att göra den, den är såååååå lååååång!! hoppas du får fint väder imorrn!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the picture of the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. good morning! i posted the answers to my blog. also, i found several rolls of old film and just got them developed. a couple of them were from my trip to japan. i saw on your blog that you were also there. i posted some of the pictures, if you would like to take a look :)

    have a beautiful sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Bach piece! That was one of my first pieces. You might like the music by Enaudi. You can google him easily.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hate when people ask me, but I am intrigued and so I must ask : what lens are you using for these images?

    ReplyDelete
  20. jeffhahn: it's a mixture; pic 1, 2 & 5 were with my canon EF-S 17-85mm/f/4-5,6 IS USM, pic 3 with a sigma 30mm f/1.4 ex dc hsm and pic 4 I took with my old canon ixus i.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.