First of all I want to say thank you to all of you for your well-wishes! Luckily it wasn't an awful and horribly long-lasting cold and I feel 99% back to normal now, which is something you just can't imagine feeling when you're in the middle of a cold. You kind of forget how it feels to not be ill. Secondly I want to say that there seems to have been an unusual amount of tags flying around in the blogosphere recently. I got tagged by Aku a couple of weeks ago (sorry about the delay!), so here's some more random facts about me.
1. I can wolf whistle really loud.
2. I've taken part in two flashmobs and I hope to do many more.
3. I can't eat at a table without a napkin on my lap. I get quite stressed if I don't have one. Weird.
4. I have 4349 songs on my iPod.
5. I danced classical ballet for six years. I stopped right before we progressed to pointe shoes.
6. I had James Dean posters plastered all over my walls when I was a teenager. Now I can't see the attraction at all.