18/03/2018

Let's party like it's 2008!

Guys - My Funny Eye turns 10 years old today! What a milestone! Time for lots of exclamation marks - yeaaaaaahhh!!! Wow, I can't quite believe it... That went so fast, but then also not. Remember 2008? Before smart phones took over and effed up our lives (insert winking emoticon here)? Anyway, enough bitching, because this is a happy occasion! Thank you so much for following my pictorial stories here for the past decade; I've had so much fun doing it, and I'm so glad I've come back to this space whole heartedly. Sometimes you just can't beat "old school", you know? Here's to another 10 years. Cheers peeps! xxx

10 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Have loved your photographs for many years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad that you like what I do here - still!

      Delete
  2. congratulations from Slovenia!!! I have been admiring your blog for a decade :) wishing you and your loved ones all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Waving to you from over here! It's so nice to hear from you and thank you for your well wishes <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I like your comment. A lot.

      (thank you!!)

      Delete
  4. i love your fotos. congrats =]
    lots of bloggie love from northern california xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Just found your blog and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LT! It always makes me happy when new people come across this old thing - glad you like it!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.