11/09/2018

Amsterdam randoms 2018 part 1

Looking out the window at Toki.

Oomoo saying hello to Nero and Nero saying "talk to the tail" to Oomoo.

Some cool trippy tiles. Or maybe they'd melted in the heat 😉

The breakfast at Toki is probably one of the best one's I've ever had in my life. I'm drooling as I write this.

N waiting at Rainarai while our friend Z caught up with a bit of work.

Oomoo helping set up at Rainarai Westergasfabriek. He did lots of work there and loved every second of it. Our friend Z let him add up the previous evening's takings, and when we ate there, he took our orders and served us. It might be a bit far for him to go for a weekend job when he's older, but I'm up for making it work, hehe.

Catching up with Z in our Airbnb.

There was no long trip away for us this summer, but we did go over to Amsterdam briefly, bringing our friend M and her sister N with us. I can't ever go there enough, and I would love to spend more time there, as our usual three-night stints for never feel long enough. But I shan't complain! I'm so glad we do get to go regularly, and that it feels like home away from home. More pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.