20/03/2015

Perfect light

My friends and hosts in Amsterdam run a restaurant and a deli in the city (Rainarai - if you're in town go check them out, they serve delicious Algerian food), and one afternoon when we popped in on some errands the light was truly magical. For about 15 minutes I sat there just enjoying the show, and bizarrely took most of the pictures on my phone - uuhm, idiot! I still dream of the tasty tagine we ate there. Must go again. And again. And again. And move there. No, sadly that won't happen, but a girl can dream! Happy Friday and thank you so much for your comments here and on Instagram about MFE's birthday and the new website. You guys rock.

3 comments:

  1. love your photos. are they on 50mm usually?

    x,
    e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily, sorry it's taken me so long to reply. These were shot with my new 40mm pancake lens, which I can't recommend enough. It's tiny, yet really sharp, and these days I prefer getting more width in the frame, so it's perfect. I was looking to get a 35mm, but found them too big (and expensive). Hope that helps!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.