11/03/2015

At the Stedelijk


Hoi! It's been a while innit? Those of you who follow me on Instagram will know that I was in Amsterdam again last week - my first trip away on my own since having Oomoo. It felt strange to be there without them as we all love it there, but I enjoyed being able to take in more of the city, and go and do things that they don't enjoy as much, like looking at art and around shops. It's been hard for me to put together posts from the trip; I was taking pictures for pleasure and not for the blog, if you know what I mean. Anyway, these are all from an afternoon that me and my local friend Z spent in the Stedelijk Museum - and yes, we are matching shoe friends :)

4 comments:

  1. Yep, long time no see, hence I'm following you on IG to compensate ha ;-p
    The space looks very nice, I love the white and pale colours in there. Mooie foto's ook, goed gedaan! Bonne journée, F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi! Long time no see indeed. It's been nice to have a bit of a break, but I'm raring to go again!
    The Stedelijk is great, the Dutch really know how to make things look nice. And I didn't know you spoke Dutch - dat is heel goed! Fijne dag P!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, just post whenever you feel like posting. IG is so more immediate so I get you ;)
    I've never been to Amsterdam... but I will go! You make us discover such nice places.
    Hehe in België is het steeds een voordeel Nederlands te spreken en ik heb de taal tot 18 jaar oud gestudeerd maar het was een lange tijd geleden... tot straks en fijne zonnige dag ook B-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, of course! Ik begrijp jij nu! You should definitely try and go to Amsterdam if you can, and I can give you lots of tips of where to go if you do. Maybe just hop on the train one day??

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.