02/11/2011

Getting together

Last Saturday I had my monthly catch-up with my ex-work mates. We usually grab something to eat and then take in an exhibition, and this time was no different. We had brunch at St. ALi (where I had the best French Toast EVER) and then walked over to Tate Modern to see the Gerard Richter exhibition (which none of us particularly liked - oh well!). Aaaanyway, I'm hoping that I'll have more time to post more here next week; I still haven't managed to make/find another me :)

6 comments:

  1. All of those brunch options sound delicious! :9

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely photo set. Glad you took time for a lovely brunch with friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the first one, the eyes are over us. The last one is incredible too. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3, <3, <3 the 1st photo!

    p.s. OooOoooo, next time I come visit, let's go to St. Ai! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these shots! :) they've got a lovely tone to them. Haha it's great that whenever you meet up with them you guys do something educational like catch an exhibition. With my friends, it's usually just the usual permutations -- movie? shopping? dinner? London seems so exciting with all the exhibitions and musicals that are held all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.