26/07/2010

Catch up





I'm on a mission this week. I have quite a backlog of pictures again (these are from the 30th of June for chrissakes) and I have to make sure I clear them all so I can enjoy (time allowing) the challenge of taking pictures everyday again. So I'm starting with these; some randoms from our 'hood. See that toy dog in the first picture? I wish there had been something next to it so you would have gotten the idea of the scale of it - huuuuge! I can't say I was surprised to see that he was being thrown away; somewhere some poor child is going to be haunted by dogs in tartan dungarees for the rest of his/her life...

Oh, and as it's Monday I thought I'd share a really stupid youTube moment. I'd love to turn these into a regular feature, so if you want to contribute with links of stuff that makes you laugh, e-mail me them and I'll post them here on a Monday morning. Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. I see what you mean about that doggie, but he does look a little forlorn now, contemplating his future now he's been abandoned :(

    On the other hand he does look like he might get up any minute and walk away - terrifying!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lampshade! Just found your blog. Lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yum, that milkshake looks very good. love those lights too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dog in tartan makes for the saddest sight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that last shot is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally made me laugh with that video. I can appreciate people who are willing to publicly make complete fools of themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.