13/12/2018

Windows of Amsterdam

I had the great pleasure of returning to Amsterdam back in September, just me, without my fellas. I'm so grateful that I get to go there for some me-time every now and again. I was just there for three nights (one day we must go for longer - goddammit), but my friend Z and I crammed a lot in as per usual, without it ever feeling overwhelming.

All these windows made their way into my eyes and onto my camera, and this is the order I saw them in. It's interesting how the materials they used when they built these buildings are the same as what's been used here in London, but the two cities look so wildly different. It doesn't take a genius to guess which styles I prefer!

2 comments:

  1. Hila Famapa! I hadn't entered to your blog for quite a while and gosh I wish I had done so. You are still one of my favorite photographers, your photographs inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing them. You rock.
    Cheers from Argentina!
    Leti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leti! Thank you so much, that's so great to hear! This is where I'll be from now on, so come back anytime :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.