13/01/2015

A weekend in the 'Dam


We spent the first few days of 2015 in Amsterdam; we'd thought we'd go away somewhere over the holidays and when Oomoo mentioned our favourite city, we thought "Why not?!". I was expecting it to be cold (which it was, but nothing a Swede couldn't handle), but I had no idea how busy the city gets around New Year's. Crowds in London are a given, but I was truly surprised by them in Amsterdam. Anyways, we criss-crossed the city on our bikes, and as a result of it being so cold, I didn't really have my camera at the ready, hence these very random shots. I'm really glad we got to hang out with my friend Z, that I got to see a Vivian Maier exhibition at Foam and that I actually got to practise my Dutch. More pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.