16/02/2018

Let there be light

About a month ago we went into town on a Friday evening to check out the Lumiere light festival that was on for a few nights in London. This was the second one ever, and we wrapped up warm and walked the city centre looking at some of the very cool installations. I think there were about 50 of them, which were way too many for us to try and see as Oomoo had an early start the following morning. See the first picture? That's my musical light see saw companion! She was there on her own and sat down, and as I couldn't see anyone getting on with her, I jumped on and we had few funny minutes on the see saw together. I love that she still held on to her walking stick and shopping bags! I want to be like her when I'm her age - out and about checking out cool art. Anyway, it was so nice to wander the traffic free streets and see the different scaled works, and how much everyone was enjoying themselves. Fingers crossed there will be a next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.