31/07/2012

Drive by

Oops... where has the week gone (or, where has this year gone?! I mean, it's August tomorrow - how did that happen??)? I meant to come back here last week but never got the chance, and now I'm out of synch with my pictures. It's weird to think that these are from a week ago whereas today I'm looking out on a drizzly street, nursing my fourth cup of tea and feeling rather sluggish. Aaaaanyway, I shot these out the passenger window as we were driving down the promenade in Southend-on-Sea, and I like how they're same same but different :)

4 comments:

  1. The photo's are lovely.
    They have some sort of way to relax you when you look at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that drizzly street is so good. Nice summer pictures.

    - Herman Swan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.