24/02/2010

Dark place



Went to Tate Modern last Sautrday to check out the Van Doesburg and the International Avant-Garde exhibition which I really enjoyed. I didn't sneak any pictures in there as I was carrying Oomoo for most of it but I did get the chance to have a look at Miroslaw Balka's How it is on my own. I'd been looking forward to seeing it for months but I had pictured it being much darker inside it than it actually was. I imagine going there first thing in the morning before the crowds arrive will do it more justice though. Maybe next time eh?

13 comments:

  1. Cool pictures! I haven't been to the Tate in a while but you make me feel like it's time for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are excellent! i love the movement in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great. especially the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. possibly the thing i miss most about london is the tate modern...

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic photos. there's a particular mood set in all of these photographs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping to make it over to London later in the year. The last time I was there the Tate Modern was just about ready to open.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tsecond one. Pink and grey is my favourite colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i felt the same way about 'how it is'. i wanted it to be darker. however, that didn't stop me from awkwardly bumping into lots of strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. måste verkligen vara spännande, och skrämmande! fina bilder.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these, they turned out great! I especially love the 2nd one! The red jacket, it's the lady in red! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally love your blog - thanks for dropping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.