05/03/2009

Central & North






These pictures are also from our third day out. Luckily Sandra & Johan are into food as much as I am so I had to take them to Yauatcha for some dim sum and afternoon tea. They do an oriental version of afternoon tea there, so as well as traditional scones you also get green tea and coconut flavoured ones! There was no strawberry jam in sight either, instead we had green tomato jam which was out of this world (my mouth is watering as I type this...). Not surprisingly we all craved healthy food afterwards and as we needed to walk off our excesses we wandered around Bond St (can you get more of a contrast to Shoreditch in London??) and then made our way home. Johan made us all a delicious and light dinner that tasted of summer. Boy, that man can cook.

12 comments:

  1. oh my goodness...little mo just loves sandra! such a cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't been to Yauatcha. it's now top of my list of places to go to on my next trip to london in a few weeks.
    thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, han ser så jäkla nöjd ut på översta bilden! det är så det ska va

    ReplyDelete
  4. "ska jag verkligen få äta allt det där?" johan 5 år.

    saknar mo! ska köpa en hel lastbil med torkade räkor så att hon älskar mig jämt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a just perfect holiday - good food good friends good scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing the differences between yours and Sandra's photos. They are both beautiful but they have very different qualities to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little Mo looks so cute here.
    - And I love your recent London walking series pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm... I'm hungry now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last picture is so yummy !!!
    Love the dressing of the table.

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing photos, I love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. please, please show us some more pictures of your beautiful cat.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.